VRSC - VRod - Revolution Engine Crankshaft - Stroked
Looking to get more out of that badass VRod (Revolution Engine)?
Yes, then it's time to stroke that bad boy!
We are proud to offer up three different strokes for you to choose from 1/8 (2.953), 1/4 (3.085), and 3/8 (3.210). All work is done in Greenville, Ohio USA
- Prior to welding the crank is magnafluxed for any defects before the welding process begins.
- Welded up using only the best material and practices.
- Precision ground to HD bearing standards.
- All bearing surfaces are polished to near like mirror finish!
- Balanced using your rods and pistons, either sent into us or purchased through us.
- Balance and Blueprint sheets are provided at NO additional cost that way you can get started building the motor and not having to wait on someone else to precision measure AKA blueprint the crank.
We carry most CP Pistons and Carrillo Rods in stock along with used HD Rods so we can start the process of welding one of our on shelf crankshafts so you can keep on riding until the items are ready to ship.
Typical delivery is 4-6 weeks for crankshafts call to see if we have any sitting on the shelf ready. These are typically made to order but again you can always call to see what's in stock.
- The CORE or NO CORE options.
- CORE means you will receive $435 back once we receive your crankshaft in exchange for a stroked crankshaft, this provides you the ability to keep riding.
- NO CORE means you will be sending in your own crankshaft to have the service rendered on.
Price includes FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in the USA!